Posted by culminate consulting - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED18 Jan 12:00 pmKosofe, Lagos
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionarizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
• A Performer with evident track records in Debt Management and Debt Recovery Services in a well known organisation. The ideal candidate should be:
• Have handled huge debt management & recovery services to success
• Be a decisive person with exposure to customer relations
• Understand analysis of various debts, the sources, the structures, the performance indices, the causes of failure
• Be conversant in analyzing financial positions of debtors and restructuring of various types of debts in line with Debtors capacity
• Be energetic with capacity to take firm and appropriate actions in recovery activities that leads to successful recoveries
• Understand different recovery strategies in different recoveries situations
• A Good Business Development/Marketing Manager that will lead team to generate substantial Debts for Management and Debts for Recovery
• Be a Trainer, a commander of English that can comfortably train subordinates
Qualification and Experience
Degree in a Relevant Professional Qualification
Minimum of 5 Years core operational and leadership experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to the email address. ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22nd January, 2016
Watch out for: