Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED13 Feb 9:32 amIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for designing methods to store, analyze, utilize, and organize data. Sets up computer databases after identifying user needs. Migrate data from old systems to new system.
• Create ways to store, organize, and present data.
• Work with businesses and managers to identify user needs.
• Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations.
• Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
• Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
• Set up new computer databases.
• Integrate old systems data with new system.
• Test and coordinate modifications.
• Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
• Create high-level reporting systems.
• Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
• Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
• Ensure system is running smoothly.
• Add new users to the system as needed.
• Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators.
• Enhance or build database designs.
Watch out for: