For sale by Sijisonconsult - VERIFIED SELLER VERIFIED28 Jan 2:21 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
This training is designed to help your organization meet the needs and expectations of today’s customer. It is facilitated in relation to the human experience of interaction between two adults.
This course has a special focus to “the customer as a guest” principles of the service process is at the core of the training. Dealing with problem “guests” and the importance of problem solving are also given special consideration.
Topics and Outline
• Who we are and What we do
• Who are customers (internal/external)
• What is customer Service?
• Who are customer Service Providers?
• Establishing your Attitude
• Appearance counts! (even if not in person)
• The power of the smile
• Staying energised
• Staying positive
• Identifying and Addressing their Needs
• Understanding the customer's problem
• Staying outside the box (not jumping to conclusions)
• Meeting basic needs
• Going the extra mile
• Generating Return Business
• Following up
• Addressing complaints
• Turning difficult customers around
• In-Person Customer Service
• Dealing with at-your-desk requests
• The advantages and disadvantages of in-person
• Using body language to your advantage.
• Giving Customer Service over the Phone
• The advantages and disadvantages of telephone
• Telephone etiquette
• Tips and tricks
• Providing Electronic Customer Service
• The advantages and disadvantages of electronic
• Recovering Difficult Customers
• De-Escalating anger
• Establishing common ground
Next training dates:
Weekdays;4th & 5th of February, 2016.
Watch out for: