Posted by TADAN GAINKAT COMPANY - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED29 Feb 1:34 pmAmuwo Odofin, Lagos
Customer Service representatives At Tadan Gainkat Chartered Management/Security Consultants
Tadan Gainkat was incorporated in July 1990 as a Private Limited Liability Company and granted license to operate in November of the same year to fill-in for yawning gap in quality security guard service in Nigeria. Tadan Gainkat was registered in Nigeria under the business name Act of the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), with Business registration number BN 173016. The company started business immediately and showed from inception that it was poised to revolutionize security services in the country, which has resulted in making us the leading security services provider in the nation. Tadan Gainkat provides exclusive and dedicated physical security and investigative solutions nationwide. We are uniquely qualified to provide you with a security solution customized to meet your specific needs.
We have acquired vast experience in virtually all facets of security and protection of lives and property.
Tadan Gainkat belongs to several professional associations ‘furtherance to our quest for professional excellence. These Associations include:
• Institute of Industrial Security and Safety of Nigeria
• Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals
• Association of Professional Security Practitioners of Nigeria
Our professional services that we render to our clients are
• Provision, installation and maintenance of digitalized security devices
• Training and Consulting
• Risk, Vulnerability and Threat Assessments
• VIP protection
• Tight and maximum security for cash in transit
• Investigative services
• Recruiting of security personnel for our clients
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and/or arrange for billing.
• A degree/HND in English, Mass communication, Journalism, Lit in English or any related course of study
• A minimum of second class lower degree or its equivalent
• 0-1yr working experience
• Must reside in Lagos
• Strong communication skill
• Strong organizational and Administrative skills
• Good temperament
• Ability to work independently
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their resumes to the given email above.
29th April, 2016
Watch out for: