Posted by Setraco Logistics VERIFIED25 Sep 12:02 pmApapa, Lagos
Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and clear manner, ensuring that the customer understands clearly the information being given.
Provide individual weekly overview of current open files, showing clearly current situation and proactively share with customers.
Respond to rates inquiries in a timely and clear manner and proactively seek to clarify from client any ambiguities in request.
Interact with field based staff and vendors to get updates on ongoing operations and proactively inform clients, including sending daily status emails for important projects.
Work with vendors to confirm timely and accurate Customs clearance and transportation services. Problem solve with vendors when issues arise.
Improve service quality by recommending improved processes; identifying new products and service applications.
Accomplish customer service and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
· minimum OND/HND/B.SC in any related field
· High level of written and spoken English
· Fluency in French, both spoken and written, is a plus
· Experience in the cargo transportation industry is a plus
· At least 3 years’ experience in a client facing position
· Expertise in using Microsoft Office
· Self-driver with minimal need for supervision
· Willingness to travel at short notice
Watch out for: