Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 9:23 amIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for overseeing the customer service department and ensuring the company or corporation delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Supervises agents, trains, coaches, and mentors employees.
• Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
• Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
• Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
• Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
• Resolve complaints and order issues.
• Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
• Keep abreast of new company products and services.
• Issue refunds to customers.
• Oversee product exchanges and returns.
• Analyze data and statistics.
• Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
• Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
• Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
• Work with management on customer service initiatives.
• Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
Watch out for: