Posted by Mark Morise - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED26 Jan 12:39 pmMushin, Lagos
MAGMORE HOSPITAL SERVICE LIMITED
Magmore Hospital Services Limited started operations in October, 2010 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Lagos. We decided to change the face of health care by raising the standard of health care delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
• Managing and maintaining positive relationship with retainers and patients.
• Taking responsibility for originating, planning campaigns in conjunction with marketing as well as reporting to ensure effective departmental communications.
• Proper communication with patients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our services.
• Handling and resolving patient’s complaints according to company’s guidelines such as issues emanated in cause service to the patient
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure the complaint is resolved professionally.
• Keeping records of patient’s data, updating and maintaining database of information.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens patient’s accounts by proper recording account information.
• Minimum of HND in field Social science courses, mathematics, Linguistic, Mass Communication or any of the related courses,
• Minimum 2, years of working experience as a customer service representative, knowledge of the Health industry in Nigeria is an added advantage,
• Fluent in English Language and Excellent communication skills.
• Good Knowledge of MS Office suite with outstanding presentation skills.
• Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills,
• Product Knowledge, Quality Focus and Problem Solving,
• Conflict Resolution, Analyzing Information,
Method of Application:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter, addressing the position requirement to: EMAIL
Applications submission deadline: 24th March, 2016.
Watch out for: