Posted by DMT EXCEL LIMITED VERIFIED10 Jun 11:56 amIkeja, Lagos
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
• Develop and implement quality control programs.
• Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
• Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
• Require entry level from BSc, HND and OND.
• Good communication skills.
Watch out for: