Posted by Urshare Corporative Ltd-VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED22 Jan 6:29 pmOjo, Lagos
Urshare Corporative Ltd has an inclusive and friendly culture where learning, attitude and effort are acknowledged and rewarded. We are in search of zealous, responsible, committed and hardworking candidates that will work with us to develop our company.
Our culture and you:
We are looking for energetic, curious and engaging people that fit our corporate culture. We provide full training and ongoing support to equip you with the skills you need, but to be successful in the role you must be:
• Of very high integrity
• Ambitious and hard working
• Persistent and determined
• An enthusiastic communicator
• Responsible, reliable and team focused
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WILL INCLUDE:
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks (i.e. able to interact via phone and input data simultaneously)
• Effective problem solving ability (take ownership for actions and use initiative to get results)
• You will be highly organised and able to cope with a variety of tasks in a fast pace environment
• The ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As a collection officer, you are required to:
• Report to your supervisor who is the Collection Team Leader CTL.
• Go out on a daily bases for marketing and collection from customers.
• Mobilize for deposit and savings accounts
• Ensure you meet your targets monthly as the company will not allow or tolerate laxity.
• To ensure that the company has enough customers to service by going out for marketing when you notice that the customer based is shrinking.
• Constantly follow-up on the customers if you notice there have not been serviced for some times.
• Attend to the needs of the customers with utmost care and swiftness without delay until they are satisfied.
• Convey Complaints you cannot handle from customers to your supervisor for immediate actions possibly.
• Lend support and maintaining good rapport with the supervisor
• Determine appropriate collection steps in order to gain a 'win/win' solution for both company and the customer.
• Provide daily/weekly/monthly sales report as may be requested
• Independent communication and negotiation with client
• Engage in high quality conversations with customers and third parties
• Assist customers professionally and efficiently and ensuring compliance with all legislative and Company’s requirements
• Package credit facilities and follow up for deserving customers
• Use negotiation skills to make realistic arrangements with customers to bring overdue accounts up to date
• Discharge any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor (Collection Team Leader)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• OND from reputable schools in relevant disciplines
• Extremely Very sound SSCE could be considered
• Good knowledge of target market characteristics.
• strong selling/marketing and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of the company’s products and services
• Good customer relations/service skills.
• Previous experience in any bank or other financial institutions is an added advantage
• Good communication skills/humility/integrity and passionate
• Provide daily sales reports
• Knowledge of the company’s operations/products
• Must not be less than 21 years this year end
• Female candidates are most preferred but male with very strong and appealing drive may be considered.
• MOST IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT(YOU MUST RESIDE AROUND)
• IYANA IBA
• ANY WHERE NOT MORE THAN 100 NAIRA TRANSPORT FARE TO TRADE FAIR MARKETING COMPLEX @ OJO/BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY, OJO LAGOS.
If you think you meet these requirements and you are willing to work with us, forward your detailed resume .
APPLICATION CLOSES ON THE 3RD February, 2016.
Watch out for: