Posted by Mark Morise- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED26 Jan 11:46 amIkeja, Lagos
MAGMORE HOSPITAL SERVICE LIMITED
Magmore Hospital Services Limited started operations in October, 2010 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Lagos. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising the standard of healthcare delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
• Designing experiments to test theories about how chemicals function in the body
• Investigating abnormal biochemical conditions
• Analyzing chemicals in the body, using appropriate techniques such as gel electrophoresis and amino acid assay
• Working closely with other scientists including chemists, pharmacologists and toxicologists
• Keeping up to date with scientific literature connected with their work
• Writing reports of findings
• Applying for funding
•Presenting findings at biochemistry meetings.
• HND/BSc./Msc in the field of Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biology or any of the related area of specialization
• 2 years’ experience
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Attention to detail
• Methodical and thorough approach
• Commitment to patient care in hospital settings
• Numerical and written skills
Method of Application:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter, addressing the position requirement to the email address above
Applications submission deadline: 30th December, 2015.
Watch out for: