Posted by Efritin Careers MEMBER10 Nov 1:21 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
Identifying prospects and introducing the company business.
- Advertise prospects products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance, and recommending service improvement.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Achieving monthly set goals on Inventory, Quality, Membership and Premium Listing.
- Managing certain number of clients as stipulated by the company and convert them to members.
- Weekly visit and calls to certain numbers of clients and members as stipulated by the company.
- Send weekly report as schedule to your line-in-manager.
- Give competitors awareness, visibility and performance feedback to your manager
Watch out for:
Buy & Sell Everything