Posted by Bradfield Consulting Limited - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED18 Jan 10:00 amIkeja, Lagos
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Business Development Officer- Consulting Services who will be involved in marketing the Company’s products: Recruitment & Executive Search, Tests, Human Resource Business Processes and Trainings. The Business Development officer will identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients and also prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company.
Business Development Officer
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in selling consulting services and achieving revenue targets.
• Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
• Meet assigned revenue targets by generating business from new and existing clients
• Set up of meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
• Partner with relevant team members to create winning proposals
• Anticipate and recognize any client objections in order to close sales
• Coordinate opportunities from prospect through to engagement
• Proactively communicate news and insights on prospect organizations and contacts
• Gain and share understanding of prospect’s organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structure
• Work collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements
• Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
• Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
• Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in weekly meeting
• Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
• Develop creative strategies to retain the clients.
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Perform other HR Functions such interviewing and testing Applicants.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• An Out Of the Box Creative Thinker with the Ability to Put Creativity In Line With the Client’s Need.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and KPI’s
• Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process
• Solid financial, business and industry insights and consultative selling skills
• Proven ability to create compelling written collateral in a concise manner
• Self-motivated with strong communication and organizational skills
• Able to listen to, lead and influence senior management
• Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base
• Established network of business contacts
• Collaborative team player
• Comfortable presenting in group settings
• Strong negotiating skills
• Excellent communication and 'people' skills
• The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidate should have a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, Humanities or any other Social Science related management course
• Minimum of 2years' work experience in sales
• Should have at least 1year experience working in an HR Consulting firm
Please visit our website to apply for the position Business Development Officer:
Watch out for: