Posted by Mc Timothy Associates - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED15 Feb 9:03 amIkeja, Lagos
Our client is a leading Equipment and machinery sales distributor in Nigeria having an affiliate with most of the world best quality equipment manufacturers. They are currently the largest equipment distributor and representative in Nigeria. Their range of services includes sales and marketing of the latest and innovative equipment - applicable to the oil and Gas, Aviation, Automobile, Agriculture, Mining, security and other industries. They also offer calibration, training and consultancy services.
• Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
• Implementing the business plan and developing client sales strategies
• Provide integrated consulting services across business processes, business & organizational models, organizational change management, business readiness and deployment
• Assist in developing annual budget and management plan to increasing market share
• Ensure customer communication occurs with a primary focus on increasing market share and revenue
• Monitor company performance against agreed business target
• Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals
• Develop and implement a training and development program for team members
• Responsible for tactical and strategic market planning
• Support operators in defining implementation strategies and plans to execute prioritized initiatives drive improved customer experience
• Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients and network
• Conduct marketing research and analyze activities to ensure that the company is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national basis
• Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
• Updating and management of sales contact tracking system
• Manage day-to-day sales relationships with existing customers
• Report to the Managing Director
Qualifications and Requirements
• A technical degree, MBA will be of added advantage
• A previous Sales or Business Development experience
• Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, 3 of which must have been in management in an Energy or oil and Gas marketing industry
• Proven ability to advice and convince clients
• Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office and internet
• Proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas and goals
• Display a positive and upbeat attitude looking to foster an environment where real success occurs.
• Ability to work both independently and cohesively in a team environment.
• Able to travel extensively Must be Proactive and energetic approach, flexible
Application Deadline is 1st March,2016.
Watch out for: