Posted by CHINEDU VERIFIED31 Jul 6:12 amAmadi Flaf, Port Harcourt
As a service Company whose goal is to deliver robust, forward-thinking, and dynamic services that drive greater efficiency and cost savings for our clients. We seek to recruit individuals with intelligent and professional mindset and are willing to work in PH/BAYELSA/ABIA
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Ref No: GRA/BDE/LIS/001
Ensuring internal and external communications functions are among the best.
Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
Planning and preparing presentations
Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
Overseeing the development of marketing literature
Ensure business growth by managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
Plan, direct and manage business development activities.
Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and Customer Relationship activities
Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
Contribute to the development and refinement of the vision and strategy of the Company.
Conduct research on how to boast the profitability of the company.
Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning, through the marketing department and media & PR.
Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business
Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth
Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
To actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating, closing and handing over new accounts to the account management team.
To ensure that all sales opportunities are fully captured and fully explored
To thoroughly research and understand prospects’ products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives, overall business requirements and its objectives, and to advise clients accordingly on the best mix of products and services required to meet these objectives.
To create polished proposals, presentations, contracts and other documentation, in line with relevant department procedures
• 2 years of business development experience in the industry
• Relevant tertiary qualification an advantage
• A proven track record of delivering high quality Corporate Communications in a comparable organisation, contributing to an excellent reputation for that organisation as a leader in its sector
• Evidence of success in preparing clear and concise written reports, research briefs, letters and briefings on complex and/or sensitive issues for a range of different audiences.
• Experience of having successfully developed, managed and implemented programmes/projects aligned to the organisation’s corporate objectives. Including the effective leadership of people. In particular to demonstrate the ability to remodel the delivery of excellence in pursuit of continuous service improvement
Only candidates with minimum of OND and at least Two (2) year experience are required. B.sc candidates can also apply.
Application: send bio data as SMS
Watch out for: