Posted by MARC A PLUS CONSULTING VERIFIED20 Oct 11:15 amAgege, Lagos
Familiarizing with the clients in addition to maintaining and developing good relations by giving maximum importance to clients
– Acquiring an ability to lead the audit teams so that financial systems can be tested for ensuring high quality of these systems.
– Learning the proper functioning of audit programs that are approved by the organization
– Carry out fieldwork properly and documenting all the information related to these field work as per the quality standards
– Drafting letters so that he or she can report to the managers of the organization
– Examining balance sheets, loss accounts and profit in detail
– Identifying the problems and risks for assessing the reporting systems of the company
– Paying attention to all the details associated with the job of an audit trainee
– Acquiring the skills that are necessary for excelling in the work of auditing, these include hard-work, observance, dedication and analytical skills.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
-He/she must be computer literate e.g use of excel,data access.
-He/she must be OND holder with a minimum of 2 years experience in accounting and auditing.
-He/she must be a resident of Agege, Ogba, Ikeja axis
-He/she must be fluent in english.
8TH /NOVEMBER /2016
Watch out for: