Posted by Linkyns Desk VERIFIED 6 May 2:18 pmIkeja, Lagos
Assistant Store Manager in a construction company
• Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
• Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
• Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
• Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
• Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
• Maintains a safe and clean store environment by developing and publishing evacuation routes; determining and documenting locations of potentially dangerous materials and chemicals.
• Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assistant Store Manager Skills
Competitive Analysis, Management Proficiency, Creative Services, Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Basic Safety, Promotions, Verbal Communication.
Qualifications: minimum of OND in related fields
Interested applicants must be Lagos residents & should send CV's
Watch out for: