Posted by Dembal Consult- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED29 Jan 7:35 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
• Forward planning.
• Making policy decisions.
• Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records.
• Organising sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products.
• Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records.
• Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers.
• Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily.
• Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards.
• Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
• Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets.
• Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery.
• Advertising and marketing farm products.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT:
• Most agricultural managers possess degree qualifications in business, management, agriculture, horticulture, land or estate management or crop/plant science.
• Good communication.
• Analytical skills.
• IT skills.
• Technical knowledge of the environment.
• Marketing and sales skills.
Watch out for: