Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 9:45 amIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for ensuring businesses run smoothly. Preside over facilities management, allocate office space, oversee mail department, materials scheduling, and other facets of organization.
• Oversee centralized operations.
• Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, recycling, wellness, and transportation services.
• Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations and safety standards are followed properly.
• Examine energy consumption patterns, technology usage, and personal property needs.
• Plan long and short-term maintenance needs.
• Modernize and update equipment.
• Oversee support services.
• Answer directives from directors of administration.
• Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services.
• Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.
• Preside over disposal of unclaimed property.
• Plan and design grounds maintenance.
• Develop energy efficiency procedures.
• Supervise a building's operations and maintenance, real estate, project planning and management, communication, finance, facility function, technology integration, and environmental factors.
• Plan work spaces.
• Oversee renovation projects.
• Monitor facility for security.
• Direct facilities staff, including custodial and grounds workers.
Watch out for: