Posted by SGG - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 3 Mar 5:54 pmIkeja, Lagos
Responsibilities: Administrative Officer
• Maintain payroll information: compute and collate all relevant information related to payroll on a monthly basis including but not limited to new employee list, absences, contract changes.
• Maintain and update employee directory with any employee changes.
• Compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
• Ensure all staff matters, memos, queries, communications to and responses from staff are filed in staff files,
• Ensure proper confidentiality and security of all documents
• Preparation and issuance of transfer letters, confirmations letters, termination letters, and all human resources related letters
• Manage leave system – records of Annual, sick and other leave entitlement of staff
• Compose and distribute routine written correspondences
• Ensure regular staff meetings are held
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update Company’s asset register
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
• Experience in developing systems and processes for effective running of the Organisation.
• Ability to build rapport quickly .
• Strong understanding of the Nigeria Labour laws.
• Experience in liaising with External Stakeholders.
• Experience in preparing relevant management reports .
• Good experience in documentation, record keeping, data management etc.
• Familiarity across the recruitment process, including induction at a senior level.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
• Sound judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Experienced user of MS Excel, MS Word & power point.
• Well organized with strong time management skills.
• Knowledge of Principles, practices and techniques of administration, organization and operation.
• Ability to lead, manage, direct and evaluate staff.
• Apply appropriate independent initiative, discretion, judgment and organizational skills to a variety of projects, assignments and situations.
• A university degree or its equivalent, in Human Resources, Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, Psychology or related areas. .
• Minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant professional Experience in an Administrative / Human resources capacity is compulsory for the office of head of personnel.
• A minimum of two years working experience is a stepping stone for Administrative Officer .
• Language Proficiency Fluency in English
Education Level Required: Bachelor
Experience Required to qualify for consideration: 3 to 10 Years
Watch out for: