Posted by Chi Resources - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 6 Apr 6:10 amIkeja, Lagos
- The position performs administrative and office support activities for multiple units.
- Duties may include answering telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, presentations, and filing etc.
- Ensure the smooth running of the organization; carry out clerical duties such as photocopying, binding, filing etc.
- Act as the first point of contact to visitors’ as well as provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain the organization’s storeroom and log inventory transaction on software provided.
- Handles the organizations petty cash, order and receive materials and ensure they are in accordance to the requested specification from suppliers into the store.
- Carry out human resources duties such as compiling the attendance data to assist generate input for monthly payroll.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Negotiation, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication Skills.
Must have 1 to 2 years related experience in similar function.
Watch out for: