Posted by mobilelink logistics- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 2 Feb 10:58 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
Overall responsibility for the preparation of the cash flow forecast.
· Responsibility for internal controls (petty cash, salaries and wages).
· Maintenance of Insurance schedules and insurance claims.
· Liaising with the auditors for the annual statutory audit as well as other audits as necessary.
· Update and maintain petty cash and petty cash schedule, as well as administering petty cash payments and reconciliation thereof.
· Maintenance of Head Office Revenue and Expenses sheets on a weekly basis.
· VAT, PAYE and any other necessary submissions to the relevant authorities by the deadline dates.
· Sending all month-end information through to Head Office by the 4th of the month, enabling them to complete the management accounts timeously.
· Liaising with the accountant at Head Office on a weekly basis.
· Education: HND/B.Sc. in Finance or Accounting.
· Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar working environment with proven office and administration skills.
· Must possess financial background knowledge of Accounting basics and necessary laws
· Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Watch out for: