Posted by Rising Light Global Company Limited MEMBER 9 Mar 4:09 pmAlimosho, Lagos
Ensure that the department delivers responsive, flexible, cost effective services that are reflective of the organisation’s values, mission and strategic objectives.
Serves as principle point of administrative contact and liaison with internal departments and external vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office and SBU’s; implements policies, procedures, and systems for productive and efficient office operation.
2. Forecast and plan to optimise consumables and supply chain and vendor management.
3. Provides assistance and support in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
4. Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance in line with KPI’s.
5. Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation.
6. Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
7. Manages all stores and maintains optimal stock position.
8. Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
9. Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
10. Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving the office, staff, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
11. Oversees the operation of the department’s accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
12. Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
13. Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of the staff policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
14. Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
15. Provide HR support role to the HR Consultant
16. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Due to the peculiar nature of this job only MALE applicants will be considered.
Only qualified and interested candidates need apply. Send your CV and cover letter not later than March 23 2016 via mail. Candidates who live around Alimosho area of Lagos will be given preference.
Watch out for:
Raising Tomorrow Leaders Today