Posted by TADAN GAINKAT COMPANY- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED20 Jan 4:19 pmAmuwo Odofin, Lagos
Tadan Gainkat Chartered (Management/Security Consultants) is recruiting Admin Officers
Tadan Gainkat was incorporated in July 1990 as a Private Limited Liability Company and granted license to operate in November of the same year to fill-in for yawning gap in quality security guard service in Nigeria. Tadan Gainkat was registered in Nigeria under the business name Act of the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), with Business registration number BN 173016. The company started business immediately and showed from inception that it was poised to revolutionize security services in the country, which has resulted in making us the leading security services provider in the nation. Tadan Gainkat provides exclusive and dedicated physical security and investigative solutions nationwide. We are uniquely qualified to provide you with a security solution customized to meet your specific needs.
We have acquired vast experience in virtually all facets of security and protection of lives and property.
• Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation
• Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
• Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
• Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
• Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
• Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
• A degree/HND in Social sciences, Art and Humanities etc
• A minimum of second class lower degree/Equivalent
• Must be resident in Lagos
• 0-1yr experience
• Strong Administrative and Organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Service oriented
• Result oriented
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
All interested Applicants should forward their Resumes and Applications to [email protected]
Watch out for: