For sale by Okiemute VERIFIED 8 Oct 10:37 amObafemi Owode, Ogun
It’s my pleasure to inform you that we presently have Acres of Lands for sale in Owode Egba area of Obafemi Owode LGA of Ogun State. People are buying lands from us almost everyday and diverse forms of Agriculture /farming are springing up frequently.
Operating already in this community are poultry, piggery, crops, etc. Come take advantage of this unique opportunity now for this community will be an industrial area very soon thus making acquiring property there difficult.
It's close proximity to Lagos is another catch thus attracting farmers and non farmers alike from various part of Lagos and the south west to come purchase land here.
The lands are strictly for agriculture and farming thus prompting the influx of small, medium, and large agricultural firms into this local government area. They are also reasonably priced.
Land Suitable for;
• Industrialized and Subsistence Agriculture/Farming
• Good road access
• Good proximity to highly developed locations e.g. The Lagos-Ibadan Express way, The Abeokuta-Sagamu road, The Sagamu-Papalantoro road.
• Good proximity to popular places such as: Murtala Muhammad International Airport Lagos, Redeemed Christian Church of God’s Redemption camp, NASFAT’s Prayer Ground (Islamic), Mountain of Fire and Miracle’s Prayer City (MFM), and the Retreat Camp of the Deeper Life Bible Centre.
• Very good climate
• Close proximity to electricity grid
• Land can support infrastructure
• Very good soil type, not rocky
• No flooding
• Reliable cell phone reception
• Water Drill possible
• Land ownership authentication guaranteed
• No encumbrances and no omo - onile (Land Union)
• Flexible payment plans; installment payment option (Terms and Conditions Applies)
1 – 10 Acres: N500k per acre (Negotiable)
11 Acres and Above: N400k per acre (Negotiable)
Ogun State is known as the 'gateway state' because of its strategic position as the link by road, rail, air and sea to the rest of the country. The state covers a landmass of 16,409sqkm, and it shares an international boundary with the Republic of Benin to the west and interstate boundaries with Oyo state to the north, Lagos and the Atlantic to the south and Ondo state to the east.
Obafemi - Owode Local Government Area with Headquarters at Owode Egba was created by Edict No. of 1976 as a result of the 1976 Local Government reforms. It is one of the Local Governments that constitute Ogun State arid it is unarguably the largest in terms of geographical expense. It is bounded in the North by Odeda Local Government and Oyo State. In the East by Sagamu Local Government and Ikenne Local Government and in the South by Ifo Local Government and Lagos State.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns related to all written herein.
NB: The lands are verifiable at relevant government agency in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Watch out for: