Posted by Omosuyi Omolade - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED26 Jan 12:25 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
1) Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
2) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as quantum mechanics, particle physics, and optics.
3) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
4) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
5) Supervise students' laboratory work.
6) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
7) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
8) Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
9) Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
10) Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
11) Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
12) Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
13) Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
14) Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
15) Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
16) Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
17) Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
18) Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
19) Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
20) Act as advisers to student organisations.
21) Provide professional consulting services to government and/or industry.
22) Compile bibliographies of specialised materials for outside reading assignments.
23) Participate in campus and community events.
Candidates must be University Graduates with first Degree preferably a B.Sc or its equivalent in Education, from a reputable tertiary institution.
Postgraduate/Professional qualification in education or any other related field will be an advantage
A minimum of 1 year experience.
New graduates interested in teaching must have a minimum of 2:2 without previous teaching experience can also apply
All Teaching and non-Teaching
candidates must have original NYSC, discharge Certificate, BSC, NCE, BED
Must be IT Competent, be able to use Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel
Must have Excellent Communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their name, qualifications, post applying for and their mobile number to the Email address above.
NOTE:- intrested applicant must be a lagos resident.
Watch out for: