Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED28 Mar 5:35 amIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for applying his or her professional knowledge and skills in the preparation and presentation of financial and other decision oriented information to assist management in the formulation of policies and in the planning. Responsible for managing the business team and having to report relationships and responsibilities to the corporation's finance organization.
• Record and analyze the company's financial information.
• Involved in the strategic planning or the development of new products.
• Analyze and interpret financial information that corporate executives need in order to make sound business decisions.
• Prepare financial reports for other groups, including stock holders, creditors, regulatory agencies, and tax authorities.
• Review and monitor costs inherent in the business.
• Financial forecasting and planning.
• Perform variance analysis.
Watch out for: