Posted by Obata Taye Nancy - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED24 Feb 3:48 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
* Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
* Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
* Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
* Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
* Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Minimum of HND
* Good communication skills
* Must be smart
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should forward their CV
NOTE : for Lagos residence only
Watch out for: