Posted by PC RECRUIT NIGERIA MEMBER26 Oct 3:11 pmLekki, Lagos
Our client, an engineering firm with office at Ikota, Ajah seeks qualified candidates to fill this role.
1. Coordinate the activities of finance department.
2. Ensure that the company’s budget is prepared on time of the company annual budget,.
3. Prepare the company’s P &L accounts on monthly basis
4. Work together with human resources manager on employee’s monthly pay roll
5. Deal with VAT and TAX related issues liaising with MD/CEO
6. Submit weekly finance report.
7. Relate with other manager on finance matters while reporting the MD/CEO for approval.
8. Ensure the smooth administration of company’s impress account
9. Ensure that all company’s receivable are on time
10. Maintain the accounting records are maintained on regular basis.
11. Any other finance responsibility that may be assigned from time to time
12. Negotiating and managing already secured facilities of bank on behalf of the company
13. Maintaining project costing.
>> B.SC in accounting
>> M.SC or professional certificate is added advantage
>> Must possess at least 4 years experience in similar position.
>> Must be between 25 and 40 years of age
>> Must be conversant with at least one accounting software.
>> Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
>> Female candidates will be preferred.
Watch out for:
Helping To Build Your Career Path.
More ads from PC RECRUIT NIGERIA