Posted by Davidson Mark - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 1 Feb 11:37 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
POST OF AN ACCOUNTANT
The primary task of accountants shall be to prepare and examine financial records. Makes sure that records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time. Accountants and auditors perform overviews of the financial operations of a business in order to help it run efficiently.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
• Prepare and verify daily income reports
• Prepare daily journal entry and deposits of receipts
• Reconcile bank account for office and to prepare authorized refund voucher
• Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
• Make best-practices recommendations to management
• Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
Qualification: Bsc, Hnd, Nd also Ican will be an added advantage
Watch out for: