Posted by JV Consults - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 1:07 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
An Account Teacher is needed for one of our client, a secondary school in Lagos
• Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
• Provide appropriate feedback on work.
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs.
• Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
• Prepare required reports on students and activities.
• Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
• Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
• Develop schemes of work and lesson plans.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Prepare classroom for class activities.
• Bsc/NCE Accounting
• Work Experience in a school setting is very important
• Ability to treat students as individual in a professional manner
• Good communication skills
• Must reside within Iju, Ogba, Agege area
To apply, click apply and upload CV
JOB APPLICATION DEADLINE
31st January, 2016
Watch out for: