For sale by HSE/SAFETY PROFESSIONALS VERIFIED27 Sep 9:42 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Course
Workplace accidents occur each and every day all across the country, injuries and illnesses that emphasize this fact. The failure of people, equipment, supplies, or surroundings to behave or react as expected causes most of the accidents. Accident investigations determine how and why these failures occur
BENEFITS/WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS COURSE?
This course introduces you to basic accident prevention, investigation and reporting procedures that have proven effective. We will also take a look at various accident analysis techniques. Throughout the course, you'll be taking what you've learned to analyze a hypothetical accident!
TRAINING SCHEDULE/DATES FOR 2016:
Month/day: Oct 12th Nov 9th Dec14th, 2016
CERTIFICATION / EXAMINATION:
Professional Certificate, are issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
Participants are to write brief exam on course assessment immediately after the training.
Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS TRAINING:
Access to membership of international recognized professional SAFETY bodies…
WE OFFER THE FOLOWING INTERESTING HSE/SAFETY COURSES & TRAININGS:
1) General HSE Level – 1 & 2 Professional Certification Training
2) Advance HSE Level 3 Professional Certification Training
3) OSHA (USA): 322hr - Oil and Gas Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training.
4) OSHA (USA): 192hr - Construction Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training
5) OSHA (USA): 132hr - Occupational Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training For General Industry
6) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
7) Occupational Health & Environmental Safety Mgt. Certification Course
8) Facility and Project Mgt & Safety Certification Training
9) First Aid Administration & Safety Certification Training
10) Radiation Safety Awareness
11) Incipient Fire Fighting: Awareness Level
12) Machinery Rescue Awareness
13) Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
14) Hospital-Based Decontamination: Hazard Recognition.
15) Container Inspections
16) Emergency Response Planning
17) Emergency Response Team Coordinator
18) Evacuation Coordinator
19) Blood Borne Pathogens
20) Hazardous Materials Response Safety Certification Training
21) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification Training
CALL FOR DATES / MORE INQUIRIES:
Watch out for: