Posted by Meat World- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED11 Feb 11:23 amSurulere, Lagos
A reputable fast food requires the service of an experienced and mature person to apply for post of a Clerk.
1) Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping and complete banking transactions.
2) Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
3) Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
4) Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
5) Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
6) Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
7) Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
8) Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
9) Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
10) Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
11) Deliver messages and run errands.
12) Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
13) Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments.
14) Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
15) Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
16) Type, format, proofread and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters.
17) Count, weigh, measure, and/or organize materials.
18) Train other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications.
19) Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
20) Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment, such as computer hardware and software.
21) Make travel arrangements for office personnel.
must have an experience
must be female
minimum of OND
Interested Applicant should apply through the "Apply Button "
Application Deadline 15th February 2016
Watch out for: