Click on Buy Now and enter your details
For sale by Dhoncas Enterprises VERIFIED 5 Oct 2:22 pmIkeja, Lagos
It is a perfect/security light source for every home or workplace, Using passive infrared (PIR) technology to sense human motion (within 3m) by accepting the body's radiant heat, LED Wireless Motion Sensor Light turns on or off based on room occupancy and ambient light level. It is designed to be a substitute for a standard light in a more convenient package.
Fitted with 10 individual LED, the light is bright enough for you to perform worktop activities.
Using advanced PIR sensing technology, it will automatically light up or light off when body enter or leave the sensing area.
High bright, low power consumption, long operating life, energy saving.
Adopting the environment illumination recognition technology: daytime and night mode
Aluminum alloy housing, good quality and high fashion
Easy installation, no wiring, no screw needed; Removable magnetic base, magnetic fixed
It can be used in bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, corridor, garret, wardrobe, car trunk, etc.
• Auto shut-off after 15-30 seconds of no motion detected prevents battery drain.
• Includes dusk to dawn sensor and motion activation.
• Automatically turn on when motion is detected within 3m
• Simple to install, no hard-wiring.
• The appearance is simple but very wonderful
• Human body induction lamp
• Fashionable design, lightweight and easy to use
• Super bright white light, soft light
• Power saving, energy efficient LED
• Long using life, last for 80000 hours
• Powered by 4 x AAA battery ( not included )
• Power: 1.5W
• Can be in power for emergency use, anytime, anywhere to meet what you need
• Perfect for corridor, leisure entertainment, hotel lobby, exhibition hall, home, hotel rooms and so on
● Once stick it to one place; you'd better not remove it to another place. Otherwise it will lose the stickiness and break off the plastic
Stay safe on Efritin.com!Using Buy Now is the safest way to buy this item.
Be wary of sellers who insist on meeting in person or want upfront fees. Be sure to report them to us!
Watch out for: